parkour(unfinished) parkour(unfinished)

Yes, another traceur.

I was surprised to see someone else make an animation about Parkour. Although your movie didn't have a lot of actual parkour in it, it was still pretty bomb. Just add some more sound effects and I think it'll be pretty complete.

Keep up the good work.

matt2k7 responds:

The Promise of Home The Promise of Home

Music.

One thing I like about your flashes is the music you use. I speak Mandarin so it's easy for me to understand why you picked the song. But I think you should give credit to the song writers or bands and whatnot.

But other than that, good job. I look foward to seeing more movies.

Negative 001 - The Call Negative 001 - The Call

Great Style.

The sound of the footsteps could have been better. But for everything else it was a great flash. I love your anime/brush style, it looks really nice.

As the guy said before me, keep it up, flow with the story, and this series should turn out great.

coffee break coffee break

Wow... this movie was really... messed.

I'm not sure what you were trying to say or point out during this movie... but it was pretty, freaky. The voices, sounds, and your unique style were good. But the story... I still don't get.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Cute... very cute

Animation was great! Movements lifelike and very cute animal things... all and all a great movie. Honestly... this hsa got to be one of the cutest flash animations ive ever seen. yes, it was that good...

MIU SIM MIU SIM

holy shit that was cool...

only bad thing i could say about this... was it was so damn short. well... i cant wait till the full version, keep up the good work.

Rokku Rokku

pretty nice job

the graphics were pixelated at times. but that didnt take away the fact that it was a pretty good movie. the storyline isnt really deep yet. sounds were pretty nice. the only thing i could say bad, was the graphics.

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

wow... seems kind of deep

this flash was very hard to judge. you have such a unique style its hard to describe it. not sure if this was supposed to be humourus or taken to a seriously level... but i like it.

Proto Proto

whoa

holy shit, that was a pretty good movie. very clean sounds, nice music to go with it as well. cant wait for the next one.